Busy Construction office needs Administrative Receptionist.
* Ability to compose letters and miscellaneous correspondence
* Ability to type at least 30 wpm
* Answer multi-line phone system
* Customer Service
* Stable Work History
* Organization & ability to file *
Entry Level Position Only
•Must be Bilingual; Fluent in English and Spanish (Read and Write)
• 2-3 minimum years of receptionist experience with good customer service skills.
• Computer Literate; MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
Receptionist / Front Desk
Receptionist duties include but are not limited to answering multi-line phone system and directing calls, greeting clients and vendors at front desk, processing sales leads, ordering office supplies, and providing clerical support to ...
Aug 11 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for administrative & office jobs, such as administrative assistants, project managers, transcriptionists, legal secretaries, office administrators, office managers, and receptionists. Using eBay Classifieds to search for administrative jobs and office jobs in Inland Empire is quick and convenient. Maybe you are looking for part-time or full-time work and you are searching online for vacancies. When you have found a job ad that appeals to you, click on the reply button and send in any important information, such as a cover letter and a resume, including any other relevant information about you that may be of use to the employer.