Large, world renowned Pharmaceutical Company located in the Inland Empire is seeking a Chemist II.
· Performs complex testing of raw materials and drug products
· Performs maintenance and calibration of analytical instruments
· Prepares standard and sample solutions
· Maintains appropriate record.
· Bachelors degree in Chemistry or ...
Established company is experiencing growth and potential.
Specialty Enzymes & Biotechnologies is continuing to grow as an enzyme manufacturer and distributor to a wide range of industries throughout the world. We are currently recruiting for a Q.C./Q.A. Laboratory Chemist and Senior Chemist (2 positions). This position performs testing and analysis of commercial enzyme products and raw ...
Responsible for development and validation of analytical methods (Assay, Impurities, and Cleaning)
Write and execute method validation protocols and reports
Write and execute qualification protocols and reports for laboratory equipment
Coordinate validation projects and ensure all validation documentation is finalized, current and archived as ...
Large, world renowned Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Chemist II.
• Performs complex testing of raw materials and drug products
• Performs maintenance and calibration of analytical instruments
• Prepares standard and sample solutions
• Maintains appropriate record.
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related ...
Jun 4 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Inland Empire, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.