:: If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like more information contact Kristine at 815-756-1221. Attach resume when responding to this posting ::
The individual will be responsible for working closely with new product development group in developing and evaluating new ingredients / ingredient systems. 35-40% travel
-BS-PhD in food science or food chemistry
-8+ years in product development in multiple areas
-Broad base experience highly preferred
-Experience in ...
Large, world renowned Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Chemist II.
• Performs complex testing of raw materials and drug products
• Performs maintenance and calibration of analytical instruments
• Prepares standard and sample solutions
• Maintains appropriate record.
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related science from an accredited college or university and a minimum of two (2) four (4) years of related laboratory ...
Large, world renowned Pharmaceutical Company located in the Inland Empire is seeking a Chemist II.
· Performs complex testing of raw materials and drug products
· Performs maintenance and calibration of analytical instruments
· Prepares standard and sample solutions
· Maintains appropriate record.
· Bachelors degree in Chemistry or related science from an accredited college or university and a minimum of two (2) four (4) years of related ...
At Actavis, Inc , we are committed to the development of high performing organizational culture, which requires that we recruit, develop and retain top talent. Continued growth and changing business needs create new opportunities across our company on a continuous basis. We encourage every employee to consider their professional horizon, and personal goals.
We are currently seeking a Scientist III at our Corona, California, site. This position will support the R&D Analytical group by ...
Jan 16 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Inland Empire, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.