Large, world renowned Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Chemist II.
• Performs complex testing of raw materials and drug products
• Performs maintenance and calibration of analytical instruments
• Prepares standard and sample solutions
• Maintains appropriate record.
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related science from an accredited college or university and a minimum of two (2) four (4) years of related laboratory ...
:: If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like more information contact Kristine at 815-756-1221. Attach resume when responding to this posting ::
The individual will be responsible for working closely with new product development group in developing and evaluating new ingredients / ingredient systems. 35-40% travel
-BS-PhD in food science or food chemistry
-8+ years in product development in multiple areas
-Broad base experience highly preferred
-Experience in ...
Large, world renowned Pharmaceutical Company located in the Inland Empire is seeking a Chemist II.
· Performs complex testing of raw materials and drug products
· Performs maintenance and calibration of analytical instruments
· Prepares standard and sample solutions
· Maintains appropriate record.
· Bachelors degree in Chemistry or related science from an accredited college or university and a minimum of two (2) four (4) years of related ...
We are looking for a Chemist to join our pharmaceutical company. The ideal candidate will possess a BS in Chemistry with at least 0-1 year of industry lab experience as a Chemist doing chemical testing. Experience with HPLC is highly preferred. This position is a 6 - 12 month contract that may be extended for longer.
- Perform routine testing of raw materials and drug products
- Maintenance and Calibration of analytical instrumentation such as balances, HPLC, GC ...
Apr 8 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Inland Empire, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.