Large, world renowned Pharmaceutical Company located in the Inland Empire is seeking a Chemist II.
· Performs complex testing of raw materials and drug products
· Performs maintenance and calibration of analytical instruments
· Prepares standard and sample solutions
· Maintains appropriate record.
· Bachelors degree in Chemistry or ...
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or equivalent computer science degree is preferred (other majors with relevant work experience will be...
May 16 - United States
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Inland Empire, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.