Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Senior Manufacturing Engineer with experience performing Deviation Investigation Reports in the Inland Empire area.
• Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
• Performs investigations of complex deviations incidents and events, conducts hands-on research, and analyzes data using statistical means and problem solving tools to draw conclusions.
• Works closely ...
Our client is a contract manufacturer of liquid and powder nutritional supplements. Being in business for 35+ years, they have recently moved into a large new facility and have multiple openings within their QA department.
• Enforce Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Good Documentation Practices (GDPs) at all stages of the manufacturing process and in all places within the manufacturing areas.
• Conduct routine “walk-through” in the manufacturing areas and other specified areas ...
Growing Specialty Food Company in the Inland Empire is seeking a QC Manager.
The Quality Control Manager is responsible for enforcing the food safety programs and policies to ensure the continuous production of quality products consistent with established standards. This position will be responsible for the assessment, design, and implementation of all Operations training programs, to include Manufacturing and Support functions such as Safety and Quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
Well-established global food company is seeking a QA/QC Supervisor to join their growing team.
The Quality Assurance/Control Supervisor reports to the Director of Quality and is responsible for assisting in planning, coordinating, and directing quality control programs designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards.
• Train, coach and monitor team members to exercise best practices in methods, standards and processes throughout the plant. ...
At Actavis, Inc , we are committed to the development of high performing organizational culture, which requires that we recruit, develop and retain top talent. Continued growth and changing business needs create new opportunities across our company on a continuous basis. We encourage every employee to consider their professional horizon, and personal goals.
We are currently seeking a Scientist III at our Corona, California, site. This position will support the R&D Analytical group by ...
Jan 16 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Inland Empire, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.