Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Senior Manufacturing Engineer with experience performing Deviation Investigation Reports in the Inland Empire area.
• Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
• Performs investigations of complex deviations incidents and events, conducts hands-on research, and analyzes data using statistical means and problem solving tools to draw conclusions.
• Works closely ...
Growing Food Manufacturer of specialty food products is seeking Food Technologist for their R&D Team in the Inland Empire.
The Food Technologist is responsible for assisting the R&D team in developing new and improved products using both a scientific and culinary approach.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist the R&D team in innovating and developing new product’s concepts, prototypes, and processes in response to customer or internal briefs.
• Assist in the creation of formulas for ...
:: If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like more information contact Kristine at 815-756-1221. Attach resume when responding to this posting ::
The individual will be responsible for working closely with new product development group in developing and evaluating new ingredients / ingredient systems. 35-40% travel
-BS-PhD in food science or food chemistry
-8+ years in product development in multiple areas
-Broad base experience highly preferred
-Experience in ...
Our client is a contract manufacturer of liquid and powder nutritional supplements. Being in business for 35+ years, they have recently moved into a large new facility and have multiple openings within their QA department.
• Enforce Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Good Documentation Practices (GDPs) at all stages of the manufacturing process and in all places within the manufacturing areas.
• Conduct routine “walk-through” in the manufacturing areas and other specified areas ...
Well-established global food company is seeking a QA/QC Supervisor to join their growing team.
The Quality Assurance/Control Supervisor reports to the Director of Quality and is responsible for assisting in planning, coordinating, and directing quality control programs designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards.
• Train, coach and monitor team members to exercise best practices in methods, standards and processes throughout the plant. ...
Jan 21 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Inland Empire, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.