Large, world renowned Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Calibration Technician III.
Shift: 2nd Shift 2 PM – 10:30 PM
*Candidate must be able to train on 1st shift from 6 AM – 2:30 PM for the first 2 weeks
• Plans sequence of testing and calibration procedures for instruments and equipment.
• Sets up standard and special purpose laboratory equipment to test, evaluate, and calibrate other instruments and test equipment.
• Disassembles instruments and equipment and inspects ...
Lab Support currently has an opening for a Chemical Technician with experience working in a steam generating plant.
Our client is one of the largest electric utilities companies in the U.S., and the largest subsidiary of their international parent company.
• The Chemical Technician will be responsible for checking the following each morning and recording data in the log book.
o deionized water and double-deionized water conductivities.
o drying oven and refrigerator temperatures. ...
Large, world renowned Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Chemist II.
• Performs complex testing of raw materials and drug products
• Performs maintenance and calibration of analytical instruments
• Prepares standard and sample solutions
• Maintains appropriate record.
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related science from an accredited college or university and a minimum of two (2) four (4) years of related laboratory ...
Growing Food Manufacturer of specialty food products is seeking Food Technologist for their R&D Team in the Inland Empire.
The Food Technologist is responsible for assisting the R&D team in developing new and improved products using both a scientific and culinary approach.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist the R&D team in innovating and developing new product’s concepts, prototypes, and processes in response to customer or internal briefs.
• Assist in the creation of formulas for ...
Our client is a contract manufacturer of liquid and powder nutritional supplements. Being in business for 35+ years, they have recently moved into a large new facility and have multiple openings within their QA department.
• Enforce Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Good Documentation Practices (GDPs) at all stages of the manufacturing process and in all places within the manufacturing areas.
• Conduct routine “walk-through” in the manufacturing areas and other specified areas ...
Nov 5 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Inland Empire, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.