Growing Food Manufacturer of specialty food products is seeking Food Technologist for their R&D Team in the Inland Empire.
The Food Technologist is responsible for assisting the R&D team in developing new and improved products using both a scientific and culinary approach.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist the R&D team in innovating and developing new product’s concepts, prototypes, and processes in response to customer or internal briefs.
• Assist in the creation of formulas for ...
Our client is a contract manufacturer of liquid and powder nutritional supplements. Being in business for 35+ years, they have recently moved into a large new facility and have multiple openings within their QA department.
• Enforce Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Good Documentation Practices (GDPs) at all stages of the manufacturing process and in all places within the manufacturing areas.
• Conduct routine “walk-through” in the manufacturing areas and other specified areas ...
Large, world renowned Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a Chemist II.
• Performs complex testing of raw materials and drug products
• Performs maintenance and calibration of analytical instruments
• Prepares standard and sample solutions
• Maintains appropriate record.
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related science from an accredited college or university and a minimum of two (2) four (4) years of related laboratory ...
The Medical Director will be responsible for serving as the Medical expert for clinical research, medical affairs and pipeline development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Provide advice on medical field for the Company's general pipeline development;
Provide medical expertise in the development of the Company's product pipeline. This expertise will be in-line with the Company's global strategy, current medical science, FDA's ...
Well-established global food company is seeking a QA/QC Supervisor to join their growing team.
The Quality Assurance/Control Supervisor reports to the Director of Quality and is responsible for assisting in planning, coordinating, and directing quality control programs designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards.
• Train, coach and monitor team members to exercise best practices in methods, standards and processes throughout the plant. ...
Jul 9 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Inland Empire, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.