Human Resources Manager Job Responsibilities:
Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Human Resources Manager Job Duties:
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organization staff by ...
Summary: The Human Resources assistant provides support with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the HR department with a focus in payroll.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Assists payroll by entering pay data
Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, job title and department transfers
Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources & Operations, the primary focus of this position will be managing and continuously improving HR procedures and processes for employees. Additional responsibilities include working closely with the Vice President to provide oversight of payroll and benefits administration, performance management administration, employee relations, and ...
Human Resource Assistant
• Prepare and submit weekly certified and non-certified payroll
• Experience with employees required, from entry of the new hire through entire payroll closing process
• Review certified payroll reports for compliance& submit to agencies
• Research & resolve prevailing wage issues. Keep updated on changing regulations.
• Performs all other duties as ...
We are seeking a Director of Human Resources for a GREAT company in San Bernardino, CA. who will perform a wide variety of HR functions.
• Experience with human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, health and welfare benefits.
• Strong Knowledge of benefits ...
A company is seeking a Bilingual Japanese/English Human Resources Administrator with 3 to 5 years of Human Resources work experience. Must speak, read and write Japanese language skill. This is a 3 months temp to hire position, company has excellent benefits including 401K after hired. Basic PC skills are required including Word and Excel. Bachelor degree is required.
-Take care of ...
The Corporate Payroll Manager oversees and manages DPI’s Corporate Payroll operations andleads the Payroll Team in meeting all daily, weekly, and bi-weekly...
Jul 7 - Ontario, CA
eBay Classifieds provides a large number of advertisements for jobs in human resources and makes searching for jobs in this sector in Inland Empire easy and convenient. Positions on offer may include jobs for human resources directors, human resources assistants, HRIS analysts, talent consultants, compensation managers, IT recruiters, payroll tax specialists and benefits associates, among others. If you find a suitable job advertisement, send in any relevant documents as well as a resume and a tailored cover letter. You can do so by clicking on the ad's reply button, or your may prefer to phone up the advertiser if a number is specified.