Human Resource Assistant
• Prepare and submit weekly certified and non-certified payroll
• Experience with employees required, from entry of the new hire through entire payroll closing process
• Review certified payroll reports for compliance& submit to agencies
• Research & resolve prevailing wage issues. Keep updated on changing regulations.
• Performs all other duties as ...
We are seeking a Director of Human Resources for a GREAT company in San Bernardino, CA. who will perform a wide variety of HR functions.
• Experience with human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, health and welfare benefits.
• Strong Knowledge of benefits ...
A company is seeking a Bilingual Japanese/English Human Resources Administrator with 3 to 5 years of Human Resources work experience. Must speak, read and write Japanese language skill. This is a 3 months temp to hire position, company has excellent benefits including 401K after hired. Basic PC skills are required including Word and Excel. Bachelor degree is required.
-Take care of ...
Payroll/Human Resource Administrator
With over 100 years of combined experience, our client is the industry leader in custom design, engineering, manufacturing and installation of walk-in coolers.
Performs all activities necessary to process payroll, including maintaining related records, filing tax reports and voluntary deduction reports, ...
Responsibilities: Recruiting forward positions to staffing partners, post to Craigslist , Monster, route resumes for review, coordinate interviews, follow up on feedback. Interview Non-exempt positions. Verifies I-9 documentation and maintains books current. Submits the online investigation requests and assists with new employee background checks. ...
May 7 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number of advertisements for jobs in human resources and makes searching for jobs in this sector in Inland Empire easy and convenient. Positions on offer may include jobs for human resources directors, human resources assistants, HRIS analysts, talent consultants, compensation managers, IT recruiters, payroll tax specialists and benefits associates, among others. If you find a suitable job advertisement, send in any relevant documents as well as a resume and a tailored cover letter. You can do so by clicking on the ad's reply button, or your may prefer to phone up the advertiser if a number is specified.