eBay Classifieds » All ads » Jobs » 

sports physical therapist in Inland Empire

(1-1 of 1 ads)
View as:
    1. Physical Therapist position- 3015

        We are looking for a Physical Therapist to see patients in a busy outpatient clinic. You will work Tuesday's and Thursday's and Friday's. Fridays are 8 to 12.   Patients are 90% Workers comp while the other 10% is personal injury.   This is a large company with over ...